ZAGO Unifeed-SABRE NT Series
Horizontal trailed mixer with 2 augers – from 5 to 33 m³
The SABRE NT horizontal trailed TMR mixer is a machine with two counter-rotating augers.
SABRE NT features the exclusive “DUO MIX” chopping and mixing system with two lower augers, invented and developed by ZAGO, which ensures great working speed and precision with limited power absorption.
The two opposing spiral bottom augers impose a double rotary flow of materials from the front and rear towards the centre of the mixing tank.
The DUO MIX system facilitates perfect chopping of whole cylindrical bales, forage, straw and wrapped bales of wet products and any other type of ingredient required for ration preparation, providing unmatched cutting capacity and efficiency and an above-average homogeneity of mixing.
The quality parameters of the SABRE model:
- Homogeneous mixing of all products even with partial load and additions
- Fast forage chopping
- Direct loading of round and prismatic bales possible
- Simultaneous bilateral discharge
- High versatility and reliability
- Smooth, constant and complete discharge
- Compact machine suitable for passage through small spaces.
Different cubic volumes and configurations are available to meet all market requirements. In addition, the machine is also available in a stationary version with electric or diesel engine.